Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pick-up Lines You Should Never Use



1 ‘Can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.’  That’s just plain unimaginative. Trust us, the girl isn’t even going to give you a second look if you come up with that.
2 ‘Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again.’ She’ll probably ask you to walk by again… and then keep walking. Don’t even think about using this one.
3 ‘Great legs, what time do they open?’ Okay that’s good as a PJ, but in all likelihood it’ll earn you a slap from the one you use it on.
4. ‘You must be tired because you’ve been running through my head all night.’  Are you serious? This one belongs to the last century, and should have been left there.
5. Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?  This is the time when not just the girl, but even her friends will beat you up. Think twice even before you think of this line.
6.’ I’m a raindrop and I’m falling for you.’ Do you see her on the floor rolling with laughter…
7. ‘Remember me? Oh, that’s right, I’ve met you only in my dreams.’ She’s going to ask you keep dreaming, dude.
8. ‘You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.’  Flattery is still the best way to win brownie points, but with this gem, don’t be surprised if she blows her fuse.
9. ‘My love for you is like diarrhoea. I just can’t hold it in.’  And after that she’ll be running to the loo to throw up. So don’t even think about using this one.
10. ‘You want me. I can smell it.’ Don’t be surprised if she calls you a dog after you sprout such a gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment